Raymarine ST2000+ Tiller Pilot
Advanced Tiller Pilot for sailing vessels up to 10,000 lbs(4,500 kg)
Invented by Autohelm in 1973, tiller pilots have consistently been the world’s most popular pilot ever since, setting the standard for performance, reliability and ease of use.
Advanced features are standard. AutoTack lets you handle the sheets, while the pilot tacks the boat and AutoSeastate intelligently keeps the boat on course while conserving power.
Whether used as a stand-alone pilot or with a SeaTalk/NMEA GPS, the clear backlit LCD and 6-button keypad make these pilots safe and easy to use.
- Powerful and efficient drive unit housed in a waterproof case.
- Easy-to-use controls.
- Backlit LCD confirms current and locked heading, plus wind and navigational data when connected to a system.
- Efficient, intelligent steering for optimum power conservation.
- Manual and autoseastate, autotrim.
- User adjustable settings and alarms.
- Optional remote control and external compass.
- Backlit LCD display of heading, locked course and navigational information.
- User calibration for optimum performance.
- WindTrim control in WindTrim mode.
- Automatic compass deviation correction.
- Northerly/Southerly heading compensation.
- Automatic heading deadband – seastate control.
- Automatic tack.
- Waypoint advance feature.
- Integral fluxgate compass.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.
- Raymarine ST1000+ & ST2000+ Mounting SocketCat. No. 1616Sup. No. D002Our Price $14.99
- Raymarine ST1000+ & ST2000+ Tiller PinCat. No. 1615Sup. No. D001Our Price $10.99
- Raymarine Tiller Pilot 6" Push Rod ExtensionCat. No. 1617Sup. No. D008Our Price $55.95
- Raymarine Tiller Pilot 1" BracketCat. No. 1618Sup. No. D009Our Price $89.95