Advanced Tiller Pilot for sailing vessels up to 10,000 lbs(4,500 kg)
Invented by Autohelm in 1973, tiller pilots have consistently been the world’s most popular pilot ever since, setting the standard for performance, reliability and ease of use.
Advanced features are standard. AutoTack lets you handle the sheets, while the pilot tacks the boat and AutoSeastate intelligently keeps the boat on course while conserving power.
Whether used as a stand-alone pilot or with a SeaTalk/NMEA GPS, the clear backlit LCD and 6-button keypad make these pilots safe and easy to use.
- Powerful and efficient drive unit housed in a waterproof case.
- Easy-to-use controls.
- Backlit LCD confirms current and locked heading, plus wind and navigational data when connected to a system.
- Efficient, intelligent steering for optimum power conservation.
- Manual and autoseastate, autotrim.
- User adjustable settings and alarms.
- Optional remote control and external compass.
- Backlit LCD display of heading, locked course and navigational information.
- User calibration for optimum performance.
- WindTrim control in WindTrim mode.
- Automatic compass deviation correction.
- Northerly/Southerly heading compensation.
- Automatic heading deadband – seastate control.
- Automatic tack.
- Waypoint advance feature.
- Integral fluxgate compass.
- Power supply: 12V Systems
- Drive unit thrust torque: ST2000 Plus: 77 kg (170 lb)
- Maximum boat displacement: ST2000 Plus: 4 500 kg (10 000 lb)
- Drive mechanism: ST2000 Plus: re-circulating ball drive
- Helm speed (lock to lock): ST2000 Plus: 4.5 seconds
- Current consumption: Standby: 40 mA (90 mA with full lighting) / Auto: 0.5 A to 1.5 A depending on boat trim, helm load and sailing conditions.
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- Power Consumption: 40mA
- Mounting methods: Reversible port or starboard
- Display size: 45mm segmented LCD
- Display Lighting: 3 levels plus off
- Connections: NMEA 0183 input | SeaTalk
- Thrust: 77kg (169 lbs)
- Stroke: 236mm (9.3in)