Aluminium cam models built for ultimate durability where high wear and high loads are encountered.
Cams are hot-forged and hard anodised for maximum strength and corrosion resistance.
Ronstan Alloy Cleat™ models are available in sizes small and medium.
The medium cleat is built on an aluminium base for maximum rigidity whilst the small cleat has a composite base for an optimum blend of lightness and durability.
- Hot-forged and hard anodised cams for maximum wear and corrosion resistance.
- Low effort line entry and exit due to unique teeth, line entry geometry and smooth finish.
- Unique self-cleaning, self-lubricating slotted bearings ensure consistent high performance even when subjected to high static loads.
- Superior resistance to sand and salt.
- Multi-coil spring generates near constant torque Easy entry/release and secure cleating of even the smallest diameter lines.
- Suitable for addition to swivel cleat bases for control lines and sheets.
- The small cleat has aluminium cams and a composite base for maximum durability and lightweight.
- The medium cleat has an aluminium base and cams for maximum rigidity.
- Composite base combining lightness and durability.
- Rope Ø 3-12 mm
- Height: 26 mm
- Width: 31 mm
- Length: 66 mm
- Fastener Ø M5 mm
- Fastener Hole Centres: 38 mm
- M.W.L. 125 kg
- B. L. 250 kg
- Weight: 70 g
- Hard anodised aluminium cams
- Built on hard anodised aluminium base