Intensive development efforts have produced this range of cleats that provide unbeatable holding power, yet are designed for easy cleating and releasing of control lines in every application and load condition. Through the use of advanced composites, these cleats achieve superior performance while overcoming the limitations of metal alloys.
Ronstan cam cleats are strong, light and corrosion free. The unique tooth profile and cam geometry are designed to grip without damaging the rope.
A multi-coil spring recessed in the upper part of the cam generates near constant torque. This constant torque ensures secure cleating of even the smallest lines with minimal abrasion or rope wear and low line entry and exit efforts.
The lightweight ultra rigid carbon fibre composite cams of the c-cleat are corrosion free, suffer virtually no tooth wear and are non rope abrasive.
- High strength
- Superior holding power
- Lightweight, ultra rigid
- Corrosion resistant
- Self lubricating, self-cleaning bearings
- Low line entry effort, easy to release
- Non rope abrasive
- Rope Diam: 6-16 mm
- Height: 35.0 mm
- Width: 41.0 mm
- Length: 88.0 mm
- Fastener Diam: M6 mm
- Fastener Hole Centres: 51.0 mm
- Max. Working Load: 230 kg
- Breaking Load: 460 kg
- Weight: 110 g
- Range of cleats for all requirements including control lines, jib sheet and mainsheet cleating
- Long strand glass fibre reinforced polymer base
- Carbon fibre composite cams
- PTFE impregnated Acetal slotted bearing
- Stainless steel multi-coil spring