Large Quick View Displays
The entire Clear Start™ range features oversized digit displays for easy viewing. The Race Timer presents huge 16mm (5/8”) numbers that can be easily viewed by the crew when mounted to the boom or mast base. The Sailing Watch displays only slightly smaller 13mm (1/2”) digits, which can be quickly viewed at a glance without taking your hand off the helm to read.
Race Sequence Resynchronisation
All racing sailors know how hard it can be to get the watch going at the exact second the start sequence is commenced. With the handy SYNC function, you can quickly resynchronise the Clear Start™to the official race time. A simple press of a button allows you to drop down to the next minute, allowing you to get your starting sequence back in perfect SYNC at the next opportunity.
Pre-programed Race Sequence Sounds
The intuitive Clear Start™ sound signals let you know exactly where you are in the start sequence without looking at the display. Pre-programmed with ISAF 5-4-1-0 and Match Racing start sequences, it can also be programmed for other countdown sequences by the user. Sound signals can be turned off if desired.
End of Sequence - Countdown or Count Up
Depending on the user’s preference, the watch can be set up to auto repeat the countdown at the end of the sequence for general recall restarts, or to start counting up to track elapsed time.
Multi-line Display with Real Time
No need to switch between countdown and time modes because the actual time is displayed below the countdown time on the new multi-line Clear Start™ display.
Bold and Functional Styling
Redesigned for a new generation, the Clear Start™ range offers clean modern styling without sacrificing usability. Available in three attractive colour combinations that can be worn anywhere, the Sailing Watch features smooth edges so lines will not get caught in the heat of battle. The versatile large faced Race Timer can be worn as a watch or mounted remotely for easy viewing by the entire crew.
Daily Life Functionality
From waking up for work to working out, the Clear Start™ range is also great for everyday activities. Standard modes include 12 or 24 hour time format, date in day/month or month/day format, daily alarm and chronograph (stop watch).
Bright, full-face electroluminescent backlighting is easy to read at night and can be turned on temporarily for a quick view.
Water and Shock Resistant
Designed to survive the rigours of competitive sailing, Clear Start™ watches and timers are water resistant to up to 50m (150ft) and highly shock resistant.
- Specialist RACE MODE Features including:
- Multiple Start Sequence options - ISAF 5,4,1,0, Match Racing, User Set
- SYNChronisation function - auto-correction if you start the coundown early or late
- Multi-line display - Start Sequences + Time
- Loud intiutive lead-up and start sound signals
- Countdown repeat or Countdown and up options (for elapsed race time).
- Separate fast access Race and Time mode scrolling
- Water resistant to 5 ATM (50m/150ft) - double gasket seals
- STANDARD Features including:
- Time, hours/minutes/seconds - 12 or 24hr format
- Month/Day or Day/Month format
- Daily alarm
- Chronograph - Including hours and time of the day
- Luminescent backlight
- Battery saving mode - light can be turned off
- Shock resistant
- 50mm (2") diameter face
- 13mm (1/2") digit display
- Recommended wrist circumference 16cm-21.5cm
- Ultra clear, durable sapphire coated mineral crystal lens
- All stainless steel body
- Double stitched canvas band with stainless steel buckle and security loop
- Weight - 98g