Meets the requirements of Australian Sailing 2017-2020 Special Regulations Part 2 for Off-the-Beach Boats.
Complies with Australian Standard 4758:2015 – Level 50.
- Sculptured buoyancy panels for reduced bulk.
- Meets the requirements for Australian Sailing 2017-2020 Special Regulations Part 2 for off-the-beach boats.
- Complies with Australian Standard 4758:2015 - Level 50
- Easy-don side entry with adjustment straps and 'zip and clip' closure.
- Elasticated waist with internal grip band to reduce ride-up.
- Flexible, low profile side panels for increased range of movement.
- Gusseted front pocket with hook-and-loop closure.
- Vivid colour and reflective piping for increased visibility.
- Ideal for:
- Off-the-beach boats: centreboard dinghies,skiffs, multihulls
- Small trailerable yachts and open ballasted boats
- Sailboards and kiteboards