Ronstan Dry Roll-Top Backpack, Black & Grey 30L
The 30-litre dry backpack combines a water-resistant roll-top seal with the practical features of an ergonomic backpack that makes packing light a cinch.
Versatile, Feature Packed
Light but durable TPU fabric with fully welded construction. Main compartment with roll-top, side mount closure.
Includes fast access front pocket with a water-resistant zipper and side-mounted accessory loops.
Fully padded backpack harness, padded straps, and adjustable cross-chest strap for comfort and fit.
Padded neoprene sleeve inside main compartment 230mm x 320mm (9” x 12 1/2”).
Outside Dimensions H500mm x W300mm x D270mm (H19 1/2” x W12” x D10 1/2”).
Note: external pocket zip is water-resistant, not waterproof. Outside dimensions measured when folded 3x
- Ronstan’s weatherproof bag is made from premium materials to create some of the lightest and most durable water-resistant bags on the market.
- Fully welded construction ensures a water-tight seal to the main bag compartments and water-resistant zippers protect the outer pockets from rain or spray.
- Lightweight material, yet durable.
- Fully padded backpack hardness and straps.
- Comfortable fitting.
- Neoprene inner compartment for laptop/notebook.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.