Stainless steel cheeks and Acetal sheaves ensure a long service life with virtually no maintenance. Hollow rivets in the block heads can be fitted with shackles, which can also be used to add a becket for extra purchase.
- Lightweight durable construction
- Maintenance free
- Allows fast, sure cleating of control lines.
- Vang, cunningham and trapeze retriever systems on dinghies
- Leech line tackles, bunk adjusters etc on larger yachts
- Sheave Diam. 25 mm
- Max. Rope Diam. 5 mm
- Max. Wire Diam. - mm
- Pin Diam. - mm
- Max. Working Load. 225 kg
- Breaking Load. 450 kg
- Weight. 30 g
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves
- Grade 316 stainless steel cheeks