Featuring a formed single piece housing for maximum strength and minimal rope wear.
- Smallest and lightest ball bearing block available.
- Precision moulded acetal sheave running on stainless steel ball bearings provide high performance & low friction.
- Single loop head blocks include an O-ring to separate running line from head lashing or fixing.
- Features a flush rivet to minimise cutout and facilitate installation.
- Sheave Ø 15 mm
- Max. Rope 5 mm
- Max. Cable Ø mm
- Pin Ø mm
- M.W.L. 120 kg
- B. L. 550 kg
- Weight 14 g
- Dinghy control lines
- Vangs, cunninghams and tweakers
- Shock cord tensioning systems
- BB sheaves: UV stabilised acetal
- Ball bearings: Stainless steel
- Cheeks: Grade 316 stainless steel