All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution.
Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads.
For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
Head can be locked at 0° or 90° by removing the shackle and changing the headpost orientation.
Becket pin is removeable so line can be spliced prior to fitting and is ingeniously locked into position without the use of a clevis pin, split ring or tools.
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Snap fit removable becket pin
- Two way head post
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Sheave Diam: 40 mm
- Max. Rope Diam: 10 mm
- Max. Wire Diam: Not Suitable
- Pin Diam: 5.0mm
- Max. Working Load: 600 kg
- Breaking Load: 1200 kg
- Weight: 143 g
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks