All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution.
Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads.
For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
Can be mounted on masts and booms using the curved surface adapter.
Can be stacked to create a double version, but no more than 60% of the rated working load should be applied to the upper sheave.
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Sheave Diam: 40 mm
- Max. Rope Diam: 10 mm
- Max. Wire Diam: Not Suitable
- Pin Diam: Not Suitable
- Max. Working Load: 400 kg
- Breaking Load: 1000 kg
- Weight: 66 g
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race
- Grade 316 stainless steel cheeks