All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution.
Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads.
For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Sheave Diam: 40 mm
- Max. Rope Diam: 10 mm
- Max. Wire Diam: Not Suitable
- Pin Diam: Not Suitable
- Max. Working Load: 400 kg
- Breaking Load: 800 kg
- Weight: 72 g
- U.V. stabilised Acetal sheaves
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing race
- Grade 316 stainless steel cheeks