Sheaves running on Acetal or Torlon® ball bearings provide high performance & low friction.
The 2-stage ball bearing system provides consistent performance over the full load range.
Captive Lock™ universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required.
Becket pin is removeable so line can be spliced prior to fitting and is ingeniously locked into position without the use of a clevis pin, split ring or tools
- Low friction Acetal or Torlon® bearing system
- Cheek cut-outs for easy bearing maintenance
- Captive Lock™ universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Snap fit removable becket pin
- Sheave: 40 mm
- Max. Rope: 10 mm
- Max. Cable: - mm
- Pin: 5.0 mm
- M.W.L. 350 kg
- B. L. 1000 kg
- Weight: 79 g
- Spinnaker control lines on off-the-beach catamarans, one design classes and sportsboats up to 8m (26ft)
- Acetal ball bearings
- UV stabilised Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap and head fitting
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks