Ronstan Series 50 AP Double Universal Head Block
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution.
Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads.
For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Lockable swivelling head post
- Sheave Diam: 50 mm
- Max. Rope Diam: 12 mm
- Pin Diam: 6.0 mm
- Max. Wire Diam: Not suitable
- Max. Working Load: 1000 kg
- Breaking Load: 2000 kg
- Weight: 255 g
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m (33ft)
- S60 - on boats up to 12m (40ft)
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.