All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution.
Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads.
For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Lockable swivelling head post
- Sheave Diam: 50 mm
- Max. Rope Diam: 12 mm
- Pin Diam: 6.0 mm
- Max. Wire Diam: Not suitable
- Max. Working Load: 1000 kg
- Breaking Load: 2000 kg
- Weight: 255 g
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m (33ft)
- S60 - on boats up to 12m (40ft)
- Grade 316 stainless steel load strap
- Impact and UV resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks