All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution. Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads.
For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
Captive Lock universal head can be fixed in either of two planes, or free to swivel as required.
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Captive Lock universal head
- Slotted pin shackle eliminates fouled lines
- Sheave Diam: 54 + 34 mm
- Max. Rope Diam: 10 mm
- Pin Diam: 5.0 mm
- Max. Wire Diam: Not suitable
- Max. Working Load: 750 kg
- Breaking Load: 1500 kg
- Weight: 167 g
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m (33ft)
- Ideal for fine-tune mainsheet tackles, cunninghams, backstays and other control line purchase systems.
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
- UV stabilised Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel forged shackle
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing linner