Ronstan Series 50 AP Single Loop Head Block
All purpose (AP) blocks are a great all around solution.
Self-lubricating Acetal polymer sheaves running on polished stainless steel races perform equally well with dynamic loads and high static loads.
For durability and a long service life, these blocks are the right choice for sheets, halyards and control line applications for cruising and racing.
- Exceptionally high working loads
- Low maintenance, long service life
- Self-lubricating sheave
- Sheave Diam: 50 mm
- Max. Rope Diam: 12 mm
- Pin Diam: Not suitable
- Max. Wire Diam: Not suitable
- Max. Working Load: 750 kg
- Breaking Load: 1500 kg
- Weight: 98 g
- Mainsheet and halyard applications, vang and spinnaker control lines on boats to 10m (33ft)
- Impact and U.V. resistant, fibre reinforced Nylon cheeks
- UV stabilised Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless steel forged shackle
- Grade 316 stainless steel bearing linner
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.