Textech Mooring Shock-Line Rope
Textech Shock-line ropes are manufactured from high-strength polyester which is superior to nylon in durability and colour fastness. In addition, Textech Shock-line ropes do not absorb liquid - remaining soft and non-brittle, adding to comfort when handling the rope and make for easier stowing.
- Highest possible shock free comfort
- Maximal protection and security for material on/in boat and for dock installations
- High tensile strength
- Extremely flexible
- Excellent UV resistance
- Resistant to acids, oil, fuel, moisture, rot
Rubber Shock Absorber
- Integrated industrial rubber filaments permit high elasticity in absorbing shocks from waves, surge and storm
- With increasing tension the rubber shock damper expands and brings the movement of the boat back to a gradual halt
- The shock absorbing effect brings the boat back to normal position
- The Shock-line is highly suitable for docking and anchor lines
100% Polyester Cover
- Resist abrasion
- Light and soft
- Fast to light, long life
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NT||7 - 10 business days||3 - 4 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|SA||4 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|TAS||5 - 6 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days||3 - 5 business days|
Last updated 11/08/2022
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.