Next generation compact submersible 1100 GPH electric pump for use as a bilge or bait pump on smaller craft.
Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
This pump is extremely efficient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space.
NON-Automatic pump - requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically. Please note, using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump.
3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump - 1100 US gallons per hour - 50 litres per minute
- Higher flow optimised impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage as the previous model.
- High efficiency, low amp draw, ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring.
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel.
- Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Please note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance. Discharge hose port is included with each pump.
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation.
- Compact - 112mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth - not including discharge
- 3.7 amp draw @ 12v DC.
- Straight threaded hose outlets for both 25mm (1”) and 28mm (1 1/8”) hose
- Height: 4.4" (112mm)
- Width: 2.9" (74mm)
- Depth: 2.5" (64mm) not incl discharge
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Amp Draw: 3.7 Amps@Max.Flow
- Foot Print: 2.5" (64mm) x 2.25" (57mm) oval
- Fuse Size: 7.5A Fuse Required (Not included)
- Port Size: 1" (25mm) NPSM / 1" (25mm) Hose Barb / 1 1/8" (19mm) Hose barb
Standard Features still included
- 3 Year limited warranty
- Snap-on strainer base
- Compact size & design to fit in the smallest places
- Fully submersible
- Ignition protected motors
- Stainless steel shaft
- Excellent colour retail clamshell packaging