Next generation compact submersible 360 GPH electric pump for use as a bilge or bait pump on smaller craft.
Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
This pump is extremely efficient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space.
NON-Automatic pump - requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically.
Please note - using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump.
3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump - 360 US gallons per hour - 23 litres per minute @12v
- Higher flow optimised impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage as the previous model.
- High efficiency, low amp draw ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel
- Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Please note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance.
- Discharge hose port is included with each pump
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation
- Compact - 99mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth - not including discharge
- 3.4 amp draw @ 12v DC
- Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4") hose. 1 x straight port provided.
- Height: 3.9" (99mm)
- Width: 2.9" (74mm)
- Depth: 2.5" (64mm) not incl discharge
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Amp Draw: 3.4 Amps@Max.Flow
- Foot Print: 2.5" (64mm) x 2.25" (57mm) oval
- Fuse Size: 4A Fuse Required (Not included)
- Port Size: 3/4" (19mm) NPSM / 3/4" (19mm) Hose barb
Standard Features still included
- 3 Year limited warranty
- Snap-on strainer base
- Compact size & design to fit in the smallest places
- Fully submersible
- Ignition protected motors
- Stainless steel shaft
- Excellent colour retail clamshell packaging