Rule 12V Bilge Pump 500 GPH
Next generation compact submersible 500 GPH electric pump for use as a bilge or bait pump on smaller craft.
Totally submersible pump with water cooled, ignition and TCO protected motor, stainless steel shaft and snap-on strainer base.
This pump is extremely efficient, draws low current and offers high capacity output in a very compact housing, to fit into the smallest available space.
NON-Automatic pump - requires a Rule float switch to operate automatically.
Please note, using the included check valve will reduce the output flow of the pump.
3 year limited warranty.
- Fully submersible pump - 500 US gallons per hour - 31 litres per minute.
- Higher flow optimised impeller to provide greater flow at the same amperage as the previous model.
- High efficiency, low amp draw, ignition protected motor includes true Electromagnetic suppression (EMC)
- 16 gauge tin coated copper electrical wiring with silicone infused water blocking feature - to stop water wicking down inside the wiring.
- Built-In thermal cut-out (TCO) in the motor provides additional protection for pump & vessel.
- Backflow prevention - now includes a removable check valve in the discharge nozzle which reduces the amount of water draining back from the pump discharge hose into the bilge. Please note - using the check valve will reduce the rated output flow.
- Threaded discharge port - gives easier installation and maintenance. Discharge hose port is included with each pump.
- Hidden air vents in the pump prevent air locking in challenging plumbing installations and helps with the check valve operation.
- Compact - 99mm Height x 74mm Width x 64mm depth - not including discharge.
- 1.6 amp draw @ 12v DC.
- Threaded hose outlet suits 20mm (3/4") hose. 1 x straight port provided.
- Height: 3.9" (99mm)
- Width: 2.9" (74mm)
- Depth: 2.5" (64mm) not incl discharge
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Amp Draw: 1.6 Amps@Max.Flow
- Foot Print: 2.5" (64mm) x 2.25" (57mm) oval
- Fuse Size: 4A Fuse Required (Not included)
- Port Size: 3/4" (19mm) NPSM / 3/4" (19mm) Hose barb
Standard Features still included
- 3 Year limited warranty
- Snap-on strainer base
- Compact size & design to fit in the smallest places
- Fully submersible
- Ignition protected motors
- Stainless steel shaft
- Excellent colour retail clamshell packaging
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.
Bilge Pump Plumbing Kit 3/4"Cat. No. 67015Sup. No. RWB4500Our Price $16.95
SAVE $10.00Rule-A-Matic Float Switch 14 AmpCat. No. 84731Sup. No. RWB22WAS $54.95 now only $44.95
Rule Replacement Strainer Base suits New 360/500 GPH Pumps.Cat. No. 66808Sup. No. SP855Our Price $27.95
12V Bilge Alarm/Pump Control PanelCat. No. 84690Sup. No. RWB2109Our Price $39.95