Rule-Mate fully automatic submersible bilge pump with Rule's "Spongeability" feature.
Innovative design incorporates the bilge pump and float switch in a single housing. Unique Rule "Spongeability" feature leaves the bilge the driest ever.
When the float switch drops and the pump senses no load against the impeller, the shut off phase begins.
At that point the pump will run an additional 15 seconds allowing the pump to take the bilge water level down by an additional 10mm, reducing boat weight, saving fuel and minimizing bilge odour. 3 year limited warranty.
- Fully automatic submersible bilge pump systems
- Non-mercury float switch and pump in a common housing
- No cycling - 2 second delayed action - eliminating any false starts
- No battery drain other than when pump is in use
- Removable strainer and impeller area are accessible to clear debris
- Pump and switch are internally wired for easy installation
- Straight and 90° hose barb included
- Anti-fouling impeller
- 3rd wire allows for manual over-ride using Rule switch panel (Cat.No.84701)
- 12 Volt DC
- Amp Draw: 3.4 Amps
- Fuse Size: 5
- 1100 GPH capacity (4164LPH)
- Hose Diameter 29mm (1 1/8")
- Dimensions: : 114.3mm (H) x 152.4mm (W) x 82.5mm (D)
- Footprint Size: 69.9mm x 114.3mm.
Not for use in rainwater tanks or basements.
Pumping silty water will ruin the pump and voids warranty