By creating a lense that incorporates four colours, and coating the inside of the lense with an anti-reflective film, the wearer will enjoy true eye protection without losing any colour perception.
A decentred lense allows the wearer to see straight ahead, up and down and also peripherally, without experiencing any optical distortion.
The frame is lightweight and durable, made to withstand the harsh Australian conditions.
Photochromic lenses have the ability to darken or lighten, depending on how much light is entering the glass.
This feature keeps the visual light intensity steady and alleviates extreme fluctuations as the sun moves in and out of view.
- Polaized lenses
- 100% UV protection AS/NZS 1067
- Optically correct scratch resistant
- Photochromic Lens: Cat: 2 in faded state
- Photochromic Lens: Cat 3 in darken state
- Hi sunglare reduction
- Comes complete with the detachable cord system
- Frame Name: Evo
- Frame Colour: Matt Black
- Frame: Tensile TR90
- Lens Glass: High Contrast Copper Bronze Photochromic