Sailmon MAX, Wind Sensor, Solar Powered, Bluetooth
Built with ULTRASONIC sensors, it will provide you with one of the greatest accuracies we have ever achieved in an anemometer.
Allowing a continuous measurement of wind speed and direction.
- 16 mm (M16x2) female thread
- Diameter: 70 mm
- Height: 57 mm
- Range: 0 – 25 m/s
- Resolution: ±0.1 m/s at 10m/s
- Range: 0 – 360º
- Resolution: ±1º
- Ultrasonic transducers (4x)
- Sample rate: 1, 4, 8 Hz
- Thermometer, Gyroscope, Accelerometer (Accuracy may vary depending upon the App used, its release and the firmware version)
- Solar panel, internal battery, automatic power management.
- Autonomy with no sunlight: in sleep mode up to 1 year, while measuring up to ~30 days.
- Version: 4.0 or beyond
- Range: Up to 50 m (free space)
- Upgradable Current version: 0.76
What's in the box
- Bluetooth, solar-powered and IPX8 pocket-sized ULTRASONIC anemometer.
- This self-powered Bluetooth 4.1 ULTRASONIC windmeter can work for 29 days without charging while measuring, and an entire year in sleep mode thanks to its solar panel.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.