Ideal for keeping stuff dry in canoes, boats, packs, anywhere that there is a chance that your gear may get wet.
Soft enough to mould to any shape for ease of packing. Features hot air tape seam sealed, roll down top, double stitched.
- Soft and flexible for easy storage
- White inner coating for better visibility
- Compact and lightweight
- Fully seam sealed high performance 70D waterproof fabric
- Hypalon® roll top closure does not wick moisture
- Reinforced stitching on all stress points
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Colour: Blue
- Dimensions: 30cm x 70cm (Round base)
- Lightweight 70D Nylon with fully taped seams
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable Nylon
- White interior for greater interior visibility
- Hypalon roll top closure
- Double stitched seams
- Round base on all sizes
- Backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can’t get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be ‘double bagged’ (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- 70D Denier: This is a standard high-density weave waterproof fabric. It is a 70 denier 210T Nylon with a white interior polyurethane (PU) coating. The High density 210T weave gives the fabric a stronger tear strength and greater durability. The white PU coating increases brightness when looking into dry sacks made with this fabric.
- Hypalon: Hypalon fabric is a synthetic rubber fabric which is reinforced by a woven nylon mesh. The fabric is completely waterproof, does not wick moisture and is highly abrasion resistant. It is soft enough to be sewn through and can be manufactured in different thicknesses and strengths for different applications. Hypalon is used to help seal off the roll top closure and prevent water from wicking in through the roll top. It provides a good level of stiffness without the weight or bulk of webbing while also being impervious to water.