KNEAD-IT AQUA is a hand kneadable, fast setting co-extruded epoxy repair system that can be used for repairing a multitude of things.
It is especially suitable for application to damp, wet or underwater substrates. It comes in a handy roll form, with the white hardener encapsulated in the aqua green resin part.
The product hardens in 20 – 30 minutes after mixing, to a white solid material.
- For fast and permanent repairs to damp and wet substrates, and even for underwater repairs.
- Patching dings, scratches, cuts, gouges and holes in fibreglass, metal and wooden boat decks and hulls.
- Repair of pipes, fittings, electrical connections, water tanks, tubs, sinks, spas, hot tubs, tanks, pools, leaking gaskets.
- Forming custom gaskets etc.
- Ideal for emergency in water repairs.
- Will not sag, run or drip.
- Easy to use – no mess.
- For use on glass, ceramics, masonry, metal, timber, fibreglass and some plastics.
- Can be drilled, sawed, sanded, filed, tapped, machined or painted one hour after mixing.
- Good adhesive strength.
- Good gap filling properties.
- Heat resistant to 120°C continuously or 140°C intermittently.
- Can be used under fresh or salt water.
- Suitable for contact with drinking water. Complies with AS/NZS 4020:2005.