The choice of cruise lines worldwide, the ACR Auto HemiLight™3 flashing survival light attaches to almost any style life jacket to safely meet USCG, MED and SOLAS requirements.
Smaller than other approved lights, the HemiLight™ɜ features rounded edges to maintain the integrity of inflatable life jackets.
Attachment loops accommodate up to 5 cm (2 in) wide webbing, and the marine tough design ensures years of useful service.
The high-intensity flashing LED light automatically activates for 20+ hours when it comes in contact with salt or fresh water, and can be deactivated simply by pushing the red button.
Installation is quick and easy (the HemiLight™ 3 can be retrofitted to almost any style life jacket in a matter of seconds).
- Size: 61.9 x 30.2 x 28.7 mm
- Weight: 28 g
- Battery: Non-hazardous lithium. 5 year life (non-replaceable).
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Activation Automatic when in contact with water (fresh or salt), deactivate via manual off button.
- Waterproof Water tight to 10 ft. (3 m). Meets IMO standard.
- Beam Angle: All directions of the upper hemisphere.
- Operational Life Exceeds 8 hr. requirement, typically 20+ hours
- Operating Temperature: -1°C to 30°C
- Stowage Temperature: -30°C to +65°C
- Approvals: USCG SOLAS, MED SOLAS