Reduce shock loads that commonly occur around boats. On a dock or mooring line, tensions are constant from tidal surges, wakes, winds or currents.
Shockles are also found outside the marine industry: towing, securing loads, or in cases where a metal band or rope is suddenly loaded up.
- Davis LineSnubber is a multi-purpose shock absorber for use on any boat.
- Patented design reduces shock to any line, cleat or ground tackle, including bow rollers and rigging.
- Attach, adjust or remove quickly and easily, use a simple clove hitch or buy a pair of Davis LineGrabbers™
- Reduce or eliminate all noise from creaking, groaning dock lines or ground tackle, jarring is minimized too.
- Increase the life of dock or anchor lines by reducing chafe.
- Shockles compensate for tidal surge and chop from wind waves.
- When rigged properly, LineSnubber keeps boats centered in the slip.