Davis Shockles LineSnubber Black 20" (51cm)
Reduce shock loads that commonly occur around boats. On a dock or mooring line, tensions are constant from tidal surges, wakes, winds or currents.
Shockles are also found outside the marine industry: towing, securing loads, or in cases where a metal band or rope is suddenly loaded up.
- Davis LineSnubber is a multi-purpose shock absorber for use on any boat.
- Patented design reduces shock to any line, cleat or ground tackle, including bow rollers and rigging.
- Attach, adjust or remove quickly and easily, use a simple clove hitch or buy a pair of Davis LineGrabbers™
- Reduce or eliminate all noise from creaking, groaning dock lines or ground tackle, jarring is minimized too.
- Increase the life of dock or anchor lines by reducing chafe.
- Shockles compensate for tidal surge and chop from wind waves.
- When rigged properly, LineSnubber keeps boats centered in the slip.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.