Shurflo 24V Aqua King 2 Freshwater Pressure Pump 11L/min
Shurflo's 24V Aquaking 2 automatic freshwater pressure pumps are 4 chambers 3 gallons per minute (11.3 LPM) pumps with pressure up to 55 PSI for multi-fixture applications of up to 3 outlets, shower, galley etc.
The quad design gives very low noise and the built-in adjustable by-pass valve gives top performance and smooth flow without rapid pump cycling and without the need for an accumulator.
The pump has 1/2" male thread NPT ports and includes 2 x 1/2'' (12mm) straight hose barb fittings.
- 24V (3.8 amp)
- Smooth flow 4 chambers co-moulded diaphragm.
- 3 GPH (11.3LPM) flow with 55 PSI shut-off pressure.
- Very quiet operation and no rapid cycling.
- Corrosion resistant seamless electro-coated motor casing.
- Self Priming to 1.8 metres (6ft) vertical lift.
- Sealed pressure switch unit and motor casing.
- Ignition protection and thermal overload protection.
- Santoprene Diaphragm with EPDM valves and seals.
- Can run dry for periods without damage.
- 3 year warranty
Use ONLY Shurflow genuine swivel hose fittings. Don't use thread tape.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.