Sikaflex-295 UV is a one-component polyurethane adhesive of paste-like consistency that cures on exposure to atmospheric moisture to form a durable elastomer.
Sikaflex-295 UV has been specially developed for the marine industry, where it is used to bond and seal plastic glazing materials in boats and ships.
Because of its excellent UV-resistance, this product can also be used to seal joints in areas of severe exposure.
Sikaflex-209D primer is required for use on acrylic windows (Perspex/Plexiglass)
- One-component formulation
- Fast cure time Short cut-off string
- Approved for theh OEM market
- Resistant to ageing and weathering
- Suitable for organic glasses
- Colour: White