100BC is a front reading compass with a solid bracket that enables various mounting alternatives, including on the headlining.
It has a main steering scale on the horizontal part of the compass rose and direct reading on the vertical edge.
This makes the compass ideal for boats with a sitting as well as a standing helmsman. The integrated illumination makes night navigation easier.
The built-in compensator allows you to adjust the compass if it is disturbed by a magnetic deviation.
- Accuracy: ± 0,5° (8.9 mils)
- Apparent card diameter: 100mm
- Built-in compensator: Yes
- Card type: Cone
- Compatibility: Powerboats
- Dimensions: 125 x 145 mm
- Gimballed cradle: No
- Heeling angle: Roll: 30° Pitch: 30°
- Heeling angle scale:Yes
- Illumination: 12V, Red, Yes
- Lubber lines: Centre (front and back) and side view at 45°
- Material: ABS, Acrylic
- Memory ring: No
- Mounting: Bracket
- Mounting angle: -30° to +110°
- Protective cover: No
- Temperature operating range: -10°C to +70°C
- Weight: 910g