70UN is a universal compass that can be used in its bracket as a steering compass or as a handheld sighting compass.
70UN can be installed in any inclination or position, even upside down. It is easily detached from the bracket to enable temporary sighting use or for security purposes.
With a main steering scale on the horizontal part and direct reading on the vertical edge,
70UN is ideal for boats with a sitting as well as a standing helmsman. The curved lubber line enables swift and clear reading at a glance without parallax errors.
If dropped in the sea it floats!
Suitable for small boats, kayaks, dinghies, canoes and more…
- Accuracy: ± 1° (17.8 mils)
- Apparent card diameter: 70mm (2.7 inch)
- Built-in compensator: Optional
- Card type: Cone
- Compatibility: Kayaks, Powerboats, Sailboats, Universal
- Dimensions: 86x175mm
- Gimballed cradle: No
- Heeling angle: Roll: Roll: 30° Pitch: 360°
- Heeling angle scale: No
- Illumination: No
- Material: ABS, Acrylic
- Memory ring: No
- Mounting: Bracket, Handheld
- Mounting angle: Any
- Protective cover: No
- Temperature operating range: -10°C to +70°C
- Weight: 450g