85 is a stable compass for small, fast boats. It has a memory ring for setting the desired course.
Clear scales and quick readability make this compass perfect for navigating in high speed.
The flat-bottom design enables flush installation without making large holes in the boat.
A common configuration is two 85 compasses, one on each rail.
This enables you to move around more freely in the boat.
Thanks to the excellent dampening of the compass card, 85 is suitable for high speeds and rough conditions.
- Accuracy: ± 1° (17.8 mils)
- Apparent card diameter: 85mm
- Built-in compensator: No
- Card type: Flat
- Compatibility: Powerboats, Sailboats
- Dimensions: 67x120mm
- Gimballed cradle: No
- Heeling angle: Roll: 30° Pitch: 30°
- Heeling angle scale: No
- Illumination: No
- Lubber lines: Centre and 2x side view at 45°
- Material: ABS, Acrylic
- Memory ring: Yes
- Mounting: Flush
- Mounting angle: -20° to +20°
- Protective cover: No
- Temperature operating range: -10°C to +70°C
- Weight: 300g