Simad DST810 Smart Multisensor with Gen2 Paddlewheel
The new DST810 Smart Multisensor, featuring the new Gen2 paddlewheel and AIRMAR’s CAST™ app, delivers a powerful
combination of best-in-class speed performance and a simple, reliable way to calibrate accurate speed using your wireless device.
The Gen2 paddlewheel delivers industry-leading start-up speed-through-water data below 0.3 knots and is linear at 0.6 knots,
maintaining accurate performance up to 45 knots.
The DST810 and CAST app provide a simple, consistent way to calibrate speed-through-water.
The free CAST app delivers calibration options that, until now, were only available through expensive PC-based software.
In addition to water temperature, depth and newly upgraded 5.7 Hz (5X per second) speed-through-water output with improved speed resolution, the DST810
features an integrated attitude sensor for heel and trim data.
This information, combined with Airmar’s powerful and simple CAST app, makes heel-compensated speed calibration across multiple heel angles and speed ranges both fast and intuitive, and is independent of the onboard instruments.
- The DST810 now features the Gen2 Paddlewheel for industry-leading speed performance from 0.3 knots to 45 knots.
- Smoother Speed – 5.7 Hz speed output (5X per second) for visibly smoother speed-through-water reporting and faster data for better decision making when every second counts.
- Integrated Attitude Sensor – for heel and trim and used in advanced speed calibration.
Wireless connectivity to AIRMAR's CAST app has new user-friendly benefits:
- Calibrate the DST810 in a simple, intuitive way from your mobile device.
- Conduct basic and advanced heel-compensated speed calibrations for improved speed-through-water outputs across the speed range.
- Advanced speed calibration allows for manual speed entries for multiple heel angles and up to 10 speeds, formerly only possible through expensive PC software.
- Weight: 0.9 kg (2.0 lb)—Plastic
- Acoustic Window: Urethane
- Hull Deadrise: Up to 22°
- Data Update Rate: Depth: 1X/second / Speed: 5X/second / Heel/Trim: 10X/second
- Attitude Accuracy: +/– 1° nominal after sensor calibration
- Depth Frequency: 235 kHz
- Minimum Depth Range: 0.5 m (1.6')
- Maximum Depth Range: Up to 100 m (330') NMEA 2000®
- Speed Range: 0.3 knots to 45 knots
- Pressure Rating: 3 m (10')
- Supply Voltage: 9 VDC to 16 VDC per NMEA 2000®
- Supply Current: <200 mA per NMEA 2000®
- Wireless Protocol: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Wireless Range: Up to 30 feet depending on mount location
- Standard Cable Length: 6 m (20') DeviceNet NMEA 2000®
- Temperature Sensor Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Temperature Sensor Range: -10°C to 40°C
- NMEA 2000® Load Equivalency Number (LEN): 3
- CE Regulation: Complies to IERC60945
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.