Simrad Cruise 7" Chartplotter with C-MAP Discover - Australia & New Zealand Chart
Simrad Cruise is the most intuitive, easy-to-use Chartplotter available.
Everything you need for simple and straightforward GPS navigation is right inside the box.
Sunlight viewable display with Aus/NZ C-MAP chart, mounting bracket, and a sonar transducer.
Simrad Cruise can display charts, navigation, and sonar in a split-screen view, or separately in full screen.
Rotary dial and keypad controls make navigating through menus, creating routes, and accessing temperature, speed, depth readings, and battery voltage effortless.
- Cruise confidently with simple menus plus easy-to-use rotary dial and keypad controls
- Pre-selected split screens to keep important data in view
- Display depth, position, battery voltage and more
- Bundled with C-MAP chart of Australia & New Zealand
- Supports a wide range of enhanced charts from C-MAP® and Navionics®
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C
- SD Card Storage: 1 Micro SD slot, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Screen Brightness: 1000 nits
- Power Consumption max: 16.3 W
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Dimensions W x H x D: 263 mm x 145.5 x 100 mm (10.35" x 5.73" x 3.58") (with bracket)
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Viewing Angles: 70° top/bottom, 70° left/right
- Display Resolution: 800x480
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Cartography included: C-MAP chart of Australia & New Zealand
- Interface: Directional cursor button and rotary dia
- Sonar Compatibility: Integrated CHIRP. 8 Pin push-fit connector
- GPS: Internal, 1Hz, WAAS, MSAS, EGNOS
- Waterproofing: IPX 6 and 7
- N2K PGNs: N/A
- Radar compatibility: N/A
- Weather: N/A
- AIS: N/A
- Multimedia: N/A
- Autopilot: N/A
- Digital Switching: N/A
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported: No
- Ethernet Ports: None
- NMEA 2000 Connectivity: None
- PC Connectivity: None
- Video: None
- Item Connectivity WiFi: None
- Bluetooth: None
- Languages: Standard Language Pack: English(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish. Other Language unlocks Asian Language Pack: English (US), Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Eastern European Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Bulgarian, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovak, TurkishRussia/Ukraine Language pack: English (US), English(UK), German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, UkrainianMiddle Eastern Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Arabic, German, Spanish, Farsi, French, Italian
- Backlight Colour: White
What's in The Box
- C-MAP® DISCOVER™ - Australia & New Zealand Continental
- Cruise / Hook² 83/200 Skimmer Transducer
- HOOK² / Reveal & Cruise Power Cable (5/7/9/12)
- Gimbal Bracket, NSS7 evo3, GO9, Cruise 9, Vulcan 9, Zeus³ 7
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.