Take control of your on-board electronics with the GO12 XSE.
Perfect for sports boats, cruisers, and centre-consoles, this touchscreen Chartplotter features built-in sonar, radar capability, and seamless integration with a wide range of optional accessories from autopilot to entertainment.
Stay in control from anywhere on board with wireless mirroring to mobile devices.
- Widescreen display with bright LED backlight.
- Easy to use with simple, tablet-style touchscreen controls.
- Compatible with Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ radar (GO7 and above)
- Supports a wide range of charts from C-MAP and more.
- View and control your display from a compatible smartphone or tablet.
- Built-in support for CHIRP sonar, StructureScan® HD imaging, or ForwardScan™ sonar: just add a compatible transducer.
- C-MAP Included chart for Australia and New Zealand.
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
- Cartography supported Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+)
- Radar (inc. compatibility) Halo, Broadband, HD Radars
- External Storage: 2 MicroSD slots, max. 32GB each. >32 GB format to NTFS
- Internal Storage: 90MB
- Sonar (inc. compatibility) Integrated CHIRP / DownScan / ForwardScan. Sinle 9 Pin Xsonic Connector
- GPS Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
- AIS Receive: AIS data over NMEA 2000 only
- Multimedia via SonicHub2, FusionLink
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Screen Size and Type: 12-inch widescreen
- Backlight Color: White
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
- 310 mm x 219 mm x 82.7 mm (no bracket)"
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Product Width: 243 mm / 9.56 in
- Product Depth: 83 mm / 3.26 in
- Product Height: 171 mm / 6.71 in
- Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C
- Waterproof rating: IPX 6 and 7
- Weight: 2.242 kg (4.94 lbs)
- Time to First Fix Cold start less than 90 seconds exposed to open sky, Satellite Reacquisition 5 sec
- Position Accuracy Horizontal Accuracy: 3 m (9.8 ft)
- GPS Receiver Channels: 32 Channels
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Power Consumption, max. 30 W
- Power Consumption, typical 24 W
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Ethernet: 1 x 5 pin yellow connector x 1 Mbit.
- NMEA 2000: 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- NMEA 0183: None
- PC Connectivity: None
- NMEA 0183 Sentences supported: Exports NMEA0183 over WiFi
- Video: None
- WiFi: Internal
- Bluetooth: Internal