The Simrad GO7 XSR chartplotter navigation display is a perfect way to expand the capabilities of sports boats, cruisers, and smaller centre consoles with plug-and-play support for Simrad Broadband Radar™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems.
Behind a super-bright, multi-touch widescreen display lies a built-in GPS receiver, wireless connectivity, and industry standard NMEA 2000® networking.
Connect with smartphones and tablets, control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technology to cruise with confidence and find fish like a pro.
- Easy to use the multi-touch interface.
- Radar display for Simrad Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar.
- Supports the widest range of charts.
- 7-inch widescreen with bright LED backlight.
- Includes Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan.
- C-MAP Included chart for Australia and New Zealand.
- Waypoints, Routes, Tracks 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
- Cartography supported Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+) , C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+)
- Radar (inc. compatibility) Halo, Broadband, HD Radars
- External Storage: 1 Micro SD slot, max. 32GB. >32 GB format to NTFS
- Internal Storage: 90MB
- Sonar (inc. compatibility) Integrated CHIRP / DownScan / ForwardScan. Single 9 Pin Xsonic Connector
- GPS Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
- AIS Receive: AIS data over NMEA 2000 only
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Interface Touch screen, OP40 or OP50 controller via NEA 2000
- Multimedia via SonicHub2, Fusion Link,
- Ethernet: 1 x 5 pin yellow connector x 1 Mbit.
- NMEA 2000: 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
- NMEA 0183: None
- PC Connectivity: None
- NMEA 0183: Sentences supported Exports NMEA0183 over WiFi
- Video: None
- WiFi: Internal
- Bluetooth: Internal
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 197 mm x 141 mm x 82.7 mm (7.56 x 5.55" x 3.26") (no bracket)"
- Mounting Type: Bracket or Panel
- Weight: 1.320 kg (2.91lb)
- Storage Temperature Range: -20°C to +60°C
- Waterproof rating: IPX 6 and 7
- Operating Temperature Range: -15°C to +55°C
- Time to First Fix: Cold start less than 90 seconds exposed to open sky, Satellite Reacquisition 5 sec
- Correction: WASS, MSAS, EGNOS, GLONASS
- Position Accuracy Horizontal Accuracy: 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- GPS Receiver Channels: 32 Channels
- Update rate: 10 Hz
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 3A
- Power Consumption, max. 20 W
- Power Consumption, typical: 12 W
- Supply Voltage: 10 - 17 V DC
- Resolution: 800x480
- Screen Brightness: 1200 nits
- Screen Size and Type: 7-inch screen
- Backlight Color: White
- Viewing Angles: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right