Simrad GO9 XSE Fishfinder/Chartplotter with Active Imaging 3-in-1 Transducer
The Simrad GO9 XSE chartplotter navigation display is a perfect way to expand the capabilities of sports boats, cruisers, and smaller centre consoles with plug-and-play support for Simrad Broadband Radar™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems.
Behind a super-bright, multi-touch widescreen display lies a built-in GPS receiver, GoFree® Wi-Fi, and industry standard NMEA 2000® connectivity.
Connect with smartphones and tablets, control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technology to cruise with confidence and find fish like a pro.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface.
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Radar display for Simrad Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems.
- Plan smarter with TripIntel™ technology.
- 9-inch flush or bracket mount display.
- Widescreen with bright LED backlight.
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver.
- Includes Active Imaging 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan.
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi.
- Dual microSD card slots.
- NMEA 2000® compatible.
- C-MAP Included chart for Australia and New Zealand.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.