The Simrad GO9 XSE chartplotter navigation display is a perfect way to expand the capabilities of sports boats, cruisers, and smaller centre consoles with plug-and-play support for Simrad Broadband Radar™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems.
Behind a super-bright, multi-touch widescreen display lies a built-in GPS receiver, GoFree® Wi-Fi, and industry standard NMEA 2000® connectivity.
Connect with smartphones and tablets, control your onboard sound system, monitor engine data, and choose from an array of built-in sonar technology to cruise with confidence and find fish like a pro.
- Easy to use multi-touch interface.
- Full-featured chartplotter with widest available cartography support (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Radar display for Simrad Broadband 3G™/4G™ and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems.
- Plan smarter with TripIntel™ technology.
- 9-inch flush or bracket mount display.
- Widescreen with bright LED backlight.
- High-speed 10 Hz GPS receiver.
- Includes Active Imaging 3-in-1 sonar featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan.
- Built-in GoFree™ Wi-Fi.
- Dual microSD card slots.
- NMEA 2000® compatible.
- C-MAP Included chart for Australia and New Zealand.
- Display Type: WVGA Colour TFT LCD
- Display Size: 9-inch Widescreen
- Display Resolution [pixels x pixels] 800 x 480
- Backlighting Levels LED / 1200 nits
- Operating Temperature: -15 °C to +55 °C
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPX7
- Product Width: 243 mm / 9.56 in
- Product Depth: 83 mm / 3.26 in
- Product Height: 171 mm / 6.71 in
- Product Weight: 1.32 kg / 2.91 lb
- GPS Antenna Type: 10 Hz built-in GPS
- Power Consumption: 12 W @ 13.8 V
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage) 12 V DC
- NMEA 2000 Pending Certification: 1 port