Simrad NSX 3009 with Active Imaging and CMap Discover X
Take your experience to a whole new level with the Simrad® NSX™ smart chartplotter and fishfinder.
With an innovative, modern interface featuring powerful navigation capability with C-MAP® support, you’ll see everything like never before, our IPS touch screens capturing every detail.
The NSX comes with Active Imaging™ 3-in-1, integrated Radar and Autopilot system support, and with our handy Setup Wizard tool, you’ll be up and running in no time.
All you need to do now is choose your next on-the-water adventure.
- Support for marine-optimized C-MAP® DISCOVER™ X and REVEAL™ X Charts featuring a fresh, intuitive chart presentation and daily updates
- High definition IPS touch screen with extreme viewing angles, even viewable through polarised lenses
- Support for high resolution views of fish and structure with Active Imaging™ featuring CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™, plus 1kW transducer capability to reach greater depths
- Setup Wizard to get you up and running quickly, plus simpler sonar setup
- Full integration with capability to expand system with Simrad® sonar, autopilot, radar, and more
- Faster Autorouting with seamless accessibility
- See near and far simultaneously (up to 42nm), with HALO® Radar support and get ultra-fast updates every second
- Stay on course with full Simrad® autopilot integration
- Modern and straightforward interface
- Simrad® App integration – keep your chart data at your fingertips, both on and off the water
- Third-party app integration
- Wireless connectivity, plus full Ethernet and NMEA 2000® networking capability
- IP Video Support
What's In The Box
Australia Post and our Commercial Couriers are expecting the festive season to be extra busy this year. Based on their advice, we cannot guarantee orders placed after the cut-off dates listed below will be delivered by Christmas.
To avoid disappointment place your Christmas orders as early as possible.
Overseas, offshore islands and distant mainland locations may take up to 3 or 4 weeks to deliver. Please contact your local Mail Order Department to discuss specific details relating to your situation.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.