If you either go intentionally for a swim or fall overboard most boats do not have an ability to get you back onboard.
This SOS ladder makes for a good plan to get back aboard as there are lots of rungs to grab hold on to assist pulling you onto the boat.
- Safe working load of up to 210kg.
- The SOS ladder is designed for simplicity and speed.
- The bag is an internal part of the ladder.
- The SOS ladder is incorporated and packed into a high visibility fluo yellow mesh bag that unfolds instantly.
- Dimensions of the incoroprated yellow mesh bag folded is 500mm x 300mm.
- Width of steps 370mm.
- Lightweight only 3.3kg.
- Deployed length of ladder is 2 1/4 metres it enables the MOB to step onto the lowest step with ease.
- SOS ladder has 5 steps to enable the MOB to use his / her knees to control the ladder in the water to prevent falling under the boat.
- The steps hang from 4 attaching points providing greater security.
- The ladder is made from nylon webbing mesh.
- The yellow mesh bag and ladder is easy to dry and repack.
- It can be used in conjunction with lifting halyards attached to the outer end of the ladder to assist getting a person on board.