South Pacific VN600 Nylon Base Vertical Windlass
The VN600 windlass is an economic model that has a strong structure, is extremely durable and easy to install.
The base is made from nylon and fibreglass materials, maintaining a sturdy frame as well as UV resistance.
The reliability of this windlass is further enhanced by the stainless steel gypsy and shaft, and the all metal gear box with a heavy duty DC motor.
Suits boats from 18ft to 28ft or handle up to 27lb anchor.
- Stainless steel shaft
- Manual operation free-fall
- Manual retrieval handle bar included
- Efficient spur gears, low current draw, high output power
- Heavy duty high torque output DC motor
- Stainless steel Gypsy takes both rope and chain
- Brake can hold the Gypsy when not operating
- Compact one-piece unit for easy installation
- Simple deck mounting
- Easy to install by yourself
- Control Unit - up-down switch, circuit breaker
- Hardware - thread rods, washes, nuts, screws
- Templates - windlass, control unit
- User Manual
- Handle bar
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.