Power out: This function pays out the electric power from the motor and you will need to keep pressing the ‘down’ switch until the anchor reaches the seabed.
Please note: 710 Series is rated for only up to 5m of chain and then rope.
- Built-in torque limiter for smoother operation.
- Nylon gypsy can take both chain and rope.
- Heavy duty DC motor with long life and high output torque.
- Aluminium alloy housing with powder coated finish.
- Compact one-piece housing to ensure water resistance.
- Simple deck mounting with no parts under the deck.
- The strong structure ensures long performance life.
- Step by step installation video CD included.
- Windlass unit
- Control unit
- Circuit breaker
- Hardware pack
- User manual
- Mounting template
- Installation CD
- Suits boat size: 15 ~ 20 ft
- Handle anchor size: Up to 15 lb
- Comparable model: 300W
- Input voltage: 12V DC
- Maximum working load: 120kg (265lb)
- Typical working load: 20kg (45lb)
- Retrieval speed: 17m (57ft)/min.
- Payout speed: 22m (73ft)/min.
- Current draw: 12Amp
- Motor type: Permanent magnet
- Motor wattage I/O: 700W/300W
- Motor efficiency: 74%
- Weight: 4.0kg (8.8lb)
- Chain: 6mm short link
- Rope size: 12mm (1/2")
- Dimensions: 230 x 120 x 135 mm