South Pacific Windlass 800H - Power Out
Suits boats from 20ft to 33ft or handle up to 30lb anchor
The 800H / Power Out has been developed with up-to-date technology and ideals, with efficient spur gears instead of traditional work gears which can reduce up to 30% ~ 50% of motor power consumption. The stainless steel Gypsy takes both rope and chain. A heat radiating system allows it to prevent motor overheating.
- Efficient spur gears, low current draw, high output power.
- Heat radiating system can prevent motor overheating.
- Grade 316 stainless steel Gypsy takes both rope and chain.
- The brake can hold the Gypsy when not operating.
- Switch controls.
- Compact one piece housing ensure water resistance.
- Aluminium alloy case with powder coated finish.
- Stainless steel drive shaft and parts.
- Easy to install by yourself through the step by step VCD included.
- Control Unit: up-down switch, circuit breaker.
- Hardware's: thread rods, washers, nuts, screws, cable joiners.
- Templates: windlass, control unit.
- User manual.
- Installation VCD.
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.