Suits boats from 20ft to 33ft or handle up to 30lb anchor
The 800H / Power Out has been developed with up-to-date technology and ideals, with efficient spur gears instead of traditional work gears which can reduce up to 30% ~ 50% of motor power consumption. The stainless steel Gypsy takes both rope and chain. A heat radiating system allows it to prevent motor overheating.
- Efficient spur gears, low current draw, high output power.
- Heat radiating system can prevent motor overheating.
- Grade 316 stainless steel Gypsy takes both rope and chain.
- The brake can hold the Gypsy when not operating.
- Switch controls.
- Compact one piece housing ensure water resistance.
- Aluminium alloy case with powder coated finish.
- Stainless steel drive shaft and parts.
- Easy to install by yourself through the step by step VCD included.
- Control Unit: up-down switch, circuit breaker.
- Hardware's: thread rods, washers, nuts, screws, cable joiners.
- Templates: windlass, control unit.
- User manual.
- Installation VCD.
- Operation Voltage: 12V DC
- Maximum Lift: 235kg(520lb)
- Retrieval Speed:
- 19m(63ft)/min at 20kg(44lb) load
- 18m(60ft)/min at 35kg(77lb) load
- Pay-Out Speed: 22m(73m)/min
- Current Draw:
- 9amp at 20kg(44lb) load
- 14amp at 35kg(77lb) load
- Chain Size:
- 8mm Short link
- 8mm DIN766
- 5/16'' BBB, 5/16'' G4 HT
- Rope Size: 14mm, 9/16'' three strand, medium lay
- Dimensions (LxWxH):
- 304mm x 197mm x 153mm
- 12'' x 7.75'' x 6''
- Weight: 7.8kg(17.2lb)