The 900 Express has been developed with up-to-date technology and ideals, with efficient spur gears instead of traditional worm gears which can reduce up to 30% ~ 50% of motor power consumption.
The stainless steel Gypsy takes both rope and chain, and the brake on the Gypsy can terminate the anchor fall at any time, as well as hold it.
The tremendous lifting capacity and fast retrieval speed are provided by a heavy duty DC motor and a heat radiating system allow it to prevent motor overheating.
Suits boats from 28ft to 35ft or handle up to 45lb anchor
- Efficient spur gears, low current draw, high output power
- Heat radiating system can prevent motor overheating
- Stainless steel Gypsy takes both rope and chain
- Brake can hold the Gypsy when not operating
- Switch controls automatic or manual free fall
- Selectable free fall or power out mode
- Compact one piece housing ensure water resistance
- Aluminium alloy case with powder coated finish
- Stainless steel drive shaft and parts
- Simple deck mounting with no under deck parts
- Easy to install by yourself through the step by step VCD included
- Control Unit: up-down switch, circuit breaker
- Hardware's: thread rods, washers, nuts, screws, cable joiners
- Templates: windlass, control unit
- User manual
- Installation VCD
- Operation Voltage: 12V DC
- Maximum Working Load: 320kg (660lb)
- Typical Working Load: 50kg (110lb)
- Retrieval Speed: 30m (100ft) /min at 35kg (77lb) load
- Pay-Out Speed: 36m (120ft) /min or free fall
- Continuous Working Time: 15-20 min
- Current Draw: 24amp @ 12V
- Chain Size: 8mm Short link / 8mm DIN766 / 5/16'' BBB, 5/16'' G4 HT
- Rope Size: 14mm, 9/16'' three strand, medium lay
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 304mm x 197mm x 153mm.
- Weight: 9.2kg