South Pacific Windlass 900 Express - Free Fall
The 900 Express has been developed with up-to-date technology and ideals, with efficient spur gears instead of traditional worm gears which can reduce up to 30% ~ 50% of motor power consumption.
The stainless steel Gypsy takes both rope and chain, and the brake on the Gypsy can terminate the anchor fall at any time, as well as hold it.
The tremendous lifting capacity and fast retrieval speed are provided by a heavy duty DC motor and a heat radiating system allow it to prevent motor overheating.
Suits boats from 28ft to 35ft or handle up to 45lb anchor
- Efficient spur gears, low current draw, high output power
- Heat radiating system can prevent motor overheating
- Stainless steel Gypsy takes both rope and chain
- Brake can hold the Gypsy when not operating
- Switch controls automatic or manual free fall
- Selectable free fall or power out mode
- Compact one piece housing ensure water resistance
- Aluminium alloy case with powder coated finish
- Stainless steel drive shaft and parts
- Simple deck mounting with no under deck parts
- Easy to install by yourself through the step by step VCD included
- Control Unit: up-down switch, circuit breaker
- Hardware's: thread rods, washers, nuts, screws, cable joiners
- Templates: windlass, control unit
- User manual
- Installation VCD
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|ACT||2 - 3 business days||1 - 2 business days|
|NSW||2 - 4 business days||1 - 3 business days|
|NT||4 - 13 business days||3 - 5 business days|
|QLD||3 -12 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|SA||3 - 5 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|TAS||4 - 8 business days||2 - 4 business days|
|VIC||3 - 5 business days||2 - 3 business days|
|WA||5 - 10 business days||2 - 6 business days|
Last updated 12/09/2023
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Mail Order department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.