Spinlock Asymmetric Handle Tiller Extension 750mm-1200mm
Designed for the hardest conditions, to reduce the strain and increase the sheer enjoyment of helming.
The Asymmetric grip improves helming performance.
- More feedback - for accurate and precise control.
- More mobility - maintains the best helming position for optimum trim and visibility.
- Less fatigue - correct helming position reduces back pain and improves concentration.
- Asymmetric grip fits the hand and supports the wrist, on or off the wind.
- Allows two handed helming with arms relaxed into a more comfortable, elbows-down position.
- Push-button adjustment with Torlon™ ball locking mechanism.
- Strong stainless steel swivel joint for precise control.
- Removable fast pin for easy stowage.
- Integral shock absorber.
- Complete with all fasteners.
- Joint: Swivel
- Length Closed: 750mm
- Length Extended: 1200mm
- Weight: 700g
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.