This Spinlock XAS0612/2 high performance rope clutch is designed with minimal moving parts to give reliability and low weight.
It can withstand 30° side load if change of winch is required without damaging rope. Provides optimised clutching and holding power on small diameter lines 6-12mm (1/4-1/2") Suitable for yachts up to 10m.
- Easy release
- Toughened impact resistance
- Side-grip access soft feel
- Optional colour inserts give positive identification.
- Modular build: easiest to upgrade & maintain
- Improves release
- Increases performance
- Same hole spacings as XA series
- Extra clutching and holding power on small diameter lines
- Any single XAS can be easily installed on its side with additional fairing kit XAS-SMNT
- Withstands the hardest working conditions
- Alloy centre plates share high loads on multiple units
- L (mm) 134
- H (mm) 69
- W (mm) 65
- Max SWL: 575 kg
- Weight: 0.48 kg