Swivel base PXR Cam Cleat designed for 360 degree precision control of high performance lines 8-10mm
The PXR racing camcleat features a three stage adjustment spring allowing users to select the release setting for the application and prevailing conditions.
Lighter settings for continuously trimmed sheets, traveller controls, vangs and similar controls. Harder for halyards and occasionally adjusted lines. The roller action of the PXR ensures easy release of lines as wind load increases.
- Three stage adjustable release spring
- Alloy cam and base surfaces as standards
- Large grip area, kinder to rope
- Ultra compact low profile design
- Stainless steel rope guides provide wide operating arc
- Integral 6 degree wedge
- Dimensions: (L)78mm x (H)67mm x (W)46mm
- Max SWL: 200kg
- Rope Dia: 8-10mm
- Weight: .102kg