Spinlock Single Rope Clutch 6mm - 12mm
This Spinlock XAS0612/1 high performance rope clutch is designed with minimal moving parts to give reliability and low weight.
It can withstand 30° side load if change of winch is required without damaging rope. Provides optimised clutching and holding power on small diameter lines 6-12mm (1/4-1/2") Suitable for yachts up to 10m.
- Easy release
- Toughened impact resistance
- Side-grip access soft feel
- Optional colour inserts give positive identification.
- Modular build: easiest to upgrade & maintain
- Improves release
- Increases performance
- Same hole spacings as XA series
- Extra clutching and holding power on small diameter lines
- Any single XAS can be easily installed on its side with additional fairing kit XAS-SMNT
- Withstands the hardest working conditions
- Alloy centre plates share high loads on multiple units
- L (mm) 134
- H (mm) 69
- W (mm) 39
- Max SWL: 575 kg
- Weight: 0.265 kg
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.