FUSION 10" 600W S3 Classic Marine Subwoofer
A carefully balanced blend of exceptional mechanical design and brilliant acoustic engineering, the new revamped Signature Series 3 marine subwoofers deliver premium low-frequency bass to make the difference between a good audio system and a truly memorable audio entertainment experience.
Featuring an elegantly designed classic grille, these stylish subwoofers are engineered with a large diameter voice coil and a 10” high tensile polypropylene cone that produces an impressive upgraded 600 Watts peak power. Premium low frequencies have never sounded this good.
- Upgraded 600 Watts Peak Power
- Polypropylene Cone Technology
- Perforated Metal Grille
- Large Diameter Voice Coil
- True-Marine™ Design & Protection
- Designed To Comply with ISO12216
- Subwoofer Size: 10"
- Peak Power: 600 Watts
- RMS Power Rating: 300 Watts
- Efficiency (1W/1M) 86 dB
- Magnetic Structure: 68 oz
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 2 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS) 50 - 600 W/Ch
- Cone / Surround Material: Polypropylene with rubber surround
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2"
- Water and Dust Resistance (IP rating) IP65
- Mounting Diameter Clearance: 223mm
- Mounting Depth Clearance: 133mm
- Subwoofer Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth: 275mm x 172mm
- Warranty: 3 years
All orders are shipped from our Brookvale, Sydney order fulfilment centre. Orders are normally shipped within 5 business days - most quicker!
Shipping day estimates after your order leaves our fulfilment centre in Sydney are based on Australia Post domestic delivery times:
|State|| Shipping Days
|ACT||2 - 5 business days|
|NSW||2 - 5 business days|
|NT||7 - 11 business days|
|QLD||3 - 5 business days|
|SA||5 - 6 business days|
|TAS||5 - 7 business days|
|VIC||4 - 6 business days|
|WA||6 - 9 business days|
* These delivery times are an estimate and actual delivery times may vary based on peak periods and other external factors. Bulky orders may take longer.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on live quotes supplied by our shipping partners. The quote takes into consideration, the bulk of your cart, where you want it delivered and if you want express or standard shipping.
Get a shipping rate estimate by adding items to your online cart. Go to the cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon located at the top right of the page. Then enter your shipping destination information into the "Estimate Shipping and Tax" section of the shopping cart summary.
We are currently unable to deliver online orders outside of Australia.
If you are located outside of Australia and wish to place an order offline. Please contact our Special Orders Delivery department or send us an enquiry via the orange help bubble located at the bottom right of this page.
Online purchases can be returned/exchanged within 30 days. Some exclusions do apply.
Visit our Returns Policy page for details on how you can return an item.