5W Compact Floating Marine Handheld Transceiver.
- Floating / Submersible IPX7 Waterproof rating (3.3 feet or 1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Selectable 5W / 2.5W / 1W output power
- Receive FM radio bands 65MHz to 108MHz
- High resolution dot matrix LCD display
- E2O Easy to Operate Menu system
- Programmable function keys
- Speaker mic Jack
- High capacity 1850 mAh Li-Ion battery
- 3 hour desktop rapid charger
- 12VDC and 240V charging cables and charging cradle included
- 3 year waterproof warranty
Compact Case Design
Compact, ergonomic case design is a result of the new internal, large capacity 1850 mAh Lithium Ion battery technology.
This gives the radio a much smaller case design yet light enough to float face up if dropped in the water.
Water Activated Emergency Strobe light
If the radio falls in the water an emergency strobe light is automatically activated, even when the unit is turned off!!!
The strobe can be reconfigured to flash on and off, flash SOS, or set to stay on continuously.
Oversized full dot matrix display
The HX210 boasts one of the largest displays in a compact and affordable handheld VHF. With a larger display, greater (dot matrix) resolution, and a super bright backlight there will be no mistaking the information displayed on the face of the radio day or night.
E20 Easy to Operate Menu System
Intuitive menu system allows easy access to all of the setup functions of the radio, making it easy to customize settings based on the preferences of the user
Built in FM Broadcast band receive
The HX210 has an expanded receiver allowing the user to tune in to their favourite FM radio station.
The radio will receive FM broadcast bands between 65 MHz to 108 MHz.
- Frequency Ranges: TX: 156.025 MHz - 161.600 MHz / RX: 156.050 MHz - 163.275 MHz
- Channel Spacing: 25 kHz
- Frequency Stability: ±3 ppm
- Emission Type: 16K0G3E
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ω
- Operating Voltage: 7.4 V DC, Negative Ground (Battery Terminal)
- Current Consumption: 330 mA (Receive, Typical at AF MAX.)
100 mA (Standby) 1.6 A / 1.0 A / 0.7 A (TX: 6 W / 2.5 W / 1 W)
- Operating Temperature: –20 °C to +60 °C
- Case Size (W x H x D): 60 x 132 x 40 mm
- Weight (Approx.): 9.88 oz (280 g) (with hand strap, belt clip & antenna)
- RF Power Output: 5 W / 2.5 W / 1 W (@7.4 V )
- Maximum Deviation: ±5 kHz
- Spurious Emission: Less than 0.25 μW
- Microphone Impedance: 2 kΩ
- Circuit Type: Double Conversion Superheterodyne
- Intermediate Frequencies: 1st: 51.65 MHz, 2nd: 450 kHz
- Adjacent Channel Selectivity: 70 dB typical
- Intermodulation: 70 dB typical
- Hum & Noise Ratio: 40 dB typical
- Sensitivity: 0.25 μV for 12 dB SINAD
- Selectivity: 12 kHz / 25 kHz (–6 dB / –60 dB)
- AF Output (Internal SP): 600 mW @16 for 10 % THD (@7.4 V)
11.4 FM Broadcast Receiver
- Frequency Range: 65 MHz - 108 MHz
- Frequency Step: 100 kHz
- Sensitivity: 1.0 μV for 12 dB SINAD
- 1x (CAT460) VHF Marine Antenna
- 1 x (SBH-25) Charger Cradle
- 1 x (SAD-23) AC Adapter for SBH-25
- 1 x (E-DC-19A) DC Cable with 12V Cigarette Lighter Plug
- 1 x (CLIP-22) Belt Clip
- 1 x Hand Strap