Instantly removes scum lines and stains caused by dirty water, rust, dried leaves.
Does not contain harsh acids, safer to use than traditional hull cleaners.
- Removes stains from waterlines and rust stains from all hull surfaces.
- Biodegradable, environmentally friendly formula.
- Does not contain solvents, phosphates, strong acids or harsh chemicals.
- A simple wipe or spray on, rinse off formula.
- Safe for use on fibreglass and painted surfaces.
- Instantly removes scum lines and stains caused by dirty water, rust, dried leaves.
- Does not contain harsh acids; safer to use than traditional hull cleaners.
- Size: 950ml
Shake well. Apply using sponge or sprayer. Use of rubber gloves is recommended.
Allow to remain on the surface for 2 minutes then rinse with fresh water.
Severely stained or dirty surfaces may require a second application and light scrubbing.
For best results, use in temperatures of 10°C or warmer.
To shine and protect the newly cleaned hull, apply Star brite® Premium Marine Polish with PTEF®.